3 Ways to Get Better at Dealing With Change

3 Qualities of Optimistic Leaders

1. Ask for help.

A key factor to dealing with change is asking for help. Examine your family, your friends and your team, and determine those people who would be most equipped to help you with your current life changes. I believe that when you do, there will be a lot of people who care about you and will be willing to help you figure out how to respond to the changes.

2. Reframe your perspective.

I recently lost my father, and I was having a hard time dealing with the loss as we were very, very close. I reframed my thinking and determined that I was now the patriarch of the family and was in charge of the legacy moving forward. Sometimes change is hard, but we can reframe our perspective.

3. Look for positives.

Life changes are often out of your control. Don’t fight them, but do find healthy ways to deal with these situations. How you deal with change will set you apart from those around you.


SOURCE:.success.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills