3 Questions to Help You Fall Back in Love With Your Business

 3 Questions to Help You Fall Back in Love With Your Business

1. What do I need from my business?

When we're building a business we're busy growing a customer base. We're constantly asking what our customers, employees and partners need. We're adjusting, iterating and creating. This is expected and normal. It's a sign of a strong leader to consider others.
But many of us need to remember that it's good, healthy and necessary to consider our own needs, too. These could be everything from financial to emotional. We may need a certain amount of profits for our family and our future. We may need a feeling of success or achievement. We may need more time away from our business or accountability from those around us.

2. What do I need from my team?

It can be hard to express what we need from those around us. Even the question itself can feel selfish -- but it’s actually quite the opposite. Everyone on your leadership team has needs. But whether or not it’s OK to communicate them openly is often up to you.

3. What are old rules or beliefs I need to let go of this year?

Many of us hang onto old rules and beliefs without even knowing it.
  • I have to keep people happy.
  • I must be in the office by eight.
  • I must check email on vacation.
  • I can’t ask others to take on more work.
  • I’m the only one who can handle this task.
  • I’m not successful unless we’re making “x” amount of revenue.




SOURCE:entrepreneur.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills