YOU CAN'T MAKE OMELETTE WITHOUT BREAKING EGGS!

I grew up hearing young people say Phrases like; "I was born to rule!" "I will be great in life!" "I was born to reign!. While it is very good to confess right (in fact, I'm a Passionate Preacher of Positive Confessions), one must be careful not to allow folly creep into one's mind. It's so heartbreaking how youths declare these things and then go to bed hoping that one day greatness will locate them. No, it doesn't work out that way! There are things to do, Prices to pay, and sacrifices to make! Work must be done! Before an omelette can be made, you've got to break the eggs! You've got to give yourself to the Process. This Process is not an easy one I must tell, but it will pay off. Commit yourself to consistent learning and improvement. Do away with bad habits and develop healthy ones. Find out the best legitimate means through which your Great Dream can come to pass and quit building castles in the air! No Farmer gets an abundant harvest by merely saying, "I'm gonna have a bountiful harvest!" Never! He takes up his tools and gets to work! So my dear, Get up and start taking actions in line with your confession! © Folake Oladipo Youth Development Expert | Minstrel | Writer | Speaker | Fashionpreneur FB: @Oladipo Folake IG: @Folake Oladipo

Comments

George said…
Awesome piece dear. God bless you.
From George.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills