FEEDBACKS

One of the ways to know if you're on track with your purpose is checking the feedbacks you get from people. Am I talking about depending on People's approval or praise? No! As you set out to take steps in line with what GOD has called you to do, you'll get different reactions from different people. Some would encourage you, some would discourage you, some would make destructive criticism, some would give corrections and sincere advice. Handling all these requires Wisdom. Above all, you must check the testimonies people give about what you do. Sometimes early this year, I slowed down posting my write ups on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp groups like I used to, due to some challenges. Then someone reached out to me from one of those Platforms, asking why they had not been getting my write-ups. He mentioned that the posts inspire him and many times he looked forward to reading them. Right there, I saw how important the things I do are. I saw that lives were being blessed each time I did things in line with my purpose. So I got encouraged. Though I was going through a hard time back then but I realised that I needed to be strong for the destinies attached to my calling. I couldn't afford to starve them of the benefits they could get from my purpose being lived out. I got motivated again that I was doing the right thing. That feedback and a few others were partly instrumental to my bouncing back. Pay attention to the feedbacks you get from people, it will help you confirm if you're doing the right thing or you need to have a rethink. © Folake Oladipo Youth Development Expert | Minstrel | Writer | Speaker | Fashionpreneur. FB: @Oladipo Folake IG: @FolakeOladipo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills