THEY CHEATED - 1

Sometimes last year, I was opportune to invigilate an examination in a secondary School. I was asked to stand in for a teacher while she attended to something important in the staffroom. It was a senior class of about 55 students. At first when they saw that I was to be with them while the exam went on, they were excited and thought that I would give them a free hand... They started hailing "Aunty! Aunty!!" I smiled and announced to them, "I do not condone exam malpractice; no side talks, no peeping into your friend's script.... " They were not expecting such from a "friendly Corper" that I'd been. But the girls still continued, trying to convince me to allow them "help" one another. There and then, I insisted and told them plainly that I am strongly against any sort of corruption, including exam malpractice. At this point, only 30% of the class was able to continue the exam without external help. They became sad and bitter, many of them looked at me with so much contempt. TO BE CONTINUED.... © Folake Oladipo Youth Development Expert | Minstrel | Writer | Speaker | Fashionpreneur FB: @Oladipo Folake IG: @Folake Oladipo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills