I CHEATED (1)

Ten years ago, while still in the Secondary, I registered for an external examination. I wanted to write the exams so as to test my performance in external examinations before writing the main Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE). At first it looked like It would not be possible but my desire was granted, though I had to register late. It was a late registration because I was not sure if I would be writing the exams that year and I didn't have the money required. But a miracle happened! There was a giveaway by a honorable who provided Registration Cards for some students in my local government.This man happened to be my uncle's classmate in school many years back. So, my uncle was able to get two for my cousin and I. After registering, I realised that it was just a month to the commencement of the external exams... I had just a month to prepare. I attended for free tutorials that could help me and I read to the best of my capacity. However, my preparation wasn't solid enough (due to the time limit). Few weeks after, the exam began I had to face it. One of the subjects I dreaded the most was physics. I didn't know much of calculation topics, I hardly understood them. Our Physics teacher taught us like we were university students and was less concerned about our comprehension. On this fateful day, the exam was Physics. I got the question paper, scanned through and behold, I could barely answer 50%. Lack of or inadequate preparation is a major backbone for examination malpractices. Therefore, It must be tackled if one does not want to face the famous temptation of the exam hall! TO BE CONTINUED..... © Folake Oladipo Youth Development Expert | Minstrel | Writer | Speaker | Fashionpreneur FB: @Oladipo Folake IG: @Folake Oladipo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 7 Ways To Hold On To Your Dreams

7 Effective Ways to Develop Your Negotiation Skills